Return with us to the days when men were sprites (and so were women and dragons and kings). When 256 colors seemed like a luxury and games were known more for their gameplay than their flashy graphics. Inaria is an RPG created in that style, but with modern interface conveniences that make it easier to play, giving the best of both worlds.
Inaria is a land divided. The above-dwelling Humans and the subterranean Slorn had long been at peace…until a new Slorn King pushed his people into war with the surface. Many cities fell to the Slorn onslaught, but one held – Emerald, the last free city of Inaria.
As a citizen of Emerald, you’ve decided that it’s time for you to join the fight. While the main forces prepare their defenses, King Gianfranco sends you on a seemingly impossible mission…to destroy the Slorn King himself.
- – Classically inspired graphics
- – Huge dungeons to exlore
- – Tons of different enemies to fight
- – RPG mechanics that reward you no matter how you choose to create your character
- – A plot of intrigue and deception, where things aren’t as simple as they seem
- – Superb retro-styled music courtesy of (and available for purchase from) H. Arnold Jones
- – Small and fast – Inaria runs on any Windows computer, including netbooks!